Saturday, July 30, 2016

Reader Writes Back

Hey Brainiacs,

First of all, thank you for reading my blog (especially the regulars), commenting, and sharing.  It means the world to me that my writing actually makes a difference in other people's lives.  I aim to inspire, humor, and offer knowledge and information; I hope I am doing so and doing it somewhat well.
That being said, I need your help.  You've been a diligent little reader, but now I need you to write back.  What do you want to see more/less of?  Let me hear your opinion--do not hold back!
For example: maybe for my next blog, you want me to talk more about models?  Current events?  Culture?  Music?  Books?  Fruit salad?  Well, I'm not going to write about fruit salad, but it doesn't hurt to give me your opinion anyway!
Please give me some feedback; it really will mean the world.

XOXO,
Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment