Friday, June 24, 2016

French Friday

Aside from the remedial French lessons that were mandatory at my elementary school, I don't speak a word of French.  Bonjour and Comme talle-vous (I'm almost positive that's spelled incorrectly) about sums it up.  Wait!  And baguette.  Croissant.  Anyway, this is why it doesn't make sense for me to read French Vogue.  And don't get me wrong, what I do definitely can't be classified as "reading."  Skimming the gibberish and getting excited when I recognize celebrity, model, or designer names is pretty much the extent of it.  However, what always draws me back to French magazines, no matter how little sense they make to me, is their never-failing sense of effortless (although slightly intimidating) chic.  Here are a few of my favorite editorial clips from French Vogue; a sweet sight for your Friday.


Image result for paris vogue editorial
Kate Moss by Mert & Marcus.

by Patrick Demarchelier

Lineisy Montero by Alasdair McLellan

Natalia Vodianova by Mikael Jansson

Daria Werbowy by Mikael Jansson

Ruth & May Bell by Harley Weir

Coco Rocha by Bruce Weber

No comments:

Post a Comment